Christmas is tomorrow and I already wrote my letter to Santa, but I thought I’d share my wishlist. As usual, it’s full of books, with some shoes, and some other things sprinkled in for good measure (I rarely get the shoes!). However, unlike previous years where it has been more of a dream list, this list is not unreasonable. I think Santa appreciates that 😉
- Sophia Webster “Loca” flat in turquoise suede.
- Kate Spade “All Aboard” charm bracelet.
- Waffle tongs.
- Hunter Original Packable Tour rain boots in red
- Shrubs: An Old Fashioned Drink for Modern Times, by Michael Dietsch.
- A Kitchen in France: A Year of Cooking in My Farmhouse, by Mimi Thorisson.
- The Baking Bible, by Rose Levy Beranbaum.
- Ladurée Macarons, by Vincent Lemains
- Bouchon Bakery, by Thomas Keller
- The Artisan Marshmallow, by Paige Couture.
- Food in Time and Place: The American Historical Association Companion to Food History, edited by Paul Freedman, Joyce E. Chaplin, and Ken Albala
- Atmosphere Q Ball Connection Lamp
So, there it is! Nothing unexpected as far as interests go. I know I’m getting at least one of the items on the list because it came in a very descriptive box a few days ago, and I was the only one home to receive it. Let’s see what else, if anything, Santa brings!
Happy Holidays, everyone!