A couple of weeks ago I mentioned I was making a tunic from a pattern I had made twice before in hopes that it would end the long line of wadders I had recently experienced. Well, my plan worked.
The pattern is Simplicity 2934. I had made view B twice and this time I decided to make view A which is the same but longer and with tie sleeves. The construction pretty straightforward, as I already knew. This time around I actually made the needed adjustment to the neckline and took the extra fabric. I like the dress and I like how it looks from the front but from the side I look like I’m about 8 months pregnant. I don’t know if I’m going to keep it as a dress or if I’m going to chop it up into the length of view B but at least it’s not a wadder. I wore it today and I got complimented on it.