Update

posted in: Sewing | 0

I HAVE been working on that vintage simplicity pattern.  I tweaked the bodice until I felt it fit well and then attached the skirt.  DUH!  I should have made an entire muslin before fitting the bodice!  I had added too much length the bodice and it’s baggy so now I have to go back and take out the lenght. and a bit off the sides.  I also have to shorten the skirt a considerable amount.  I hope that’s all I have to do to it cause I’ve made like 4 bodice muslins and I’m sick of it!  Live and learn and all that.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.